The increasing diffusion of the optical fiber Italy requires specific solutions in floor sawing. This concerns especially urban construction sites, where the laying of pipes and cables requires the minimum damage during cutting on asphalt road surfaces and small spaces.
Today the most common solutions is a small excavator or a small shovel with rotary tiller, which is not an optimal operational and logistic solution.
To satisfy this new need in the market with the highest flexibility, SEA Technology has developed SEAFLOOR 501, the only professional gasoline-driven floor saw with Honda motor 13 HP that can grant cuts up to 20mm of thickness and up to 175mm of depth in one single stroke.
Compactness and easy handling
SEAFLOOR 501 can be easily used in small areas: for example, it can pass over a small entrance and operate on narrow streets, corners and common areas in condominiums.
The anti-vibration handle makes the job more comfortable for the user and, thanks to the possibility of a 180° regulation, it allows linear cuts with great precision. The low weight, the eyebolt and the handlers make transport easier: it is possible to move SEAFLOOR 501 on a normal van, big cranes or trucks are not necessary.
Clean cuts, optimized operations
Cleaning and optimization of cutting operations are the benefits that this machine gives to its users. Compared to basic chasers, that produces mini-trenches of 6-10 cm to fill with expensive materials, SEAFLOOR 501 reduces the dimension of trenches up to 15-16 mm and only 1/5 of the filling material is needed.
It is possible to use a diamond blade (500 mm of diameter, hole 25,4mm) or a diamond wheel “a battentare”, which is a diamond blade with a major thickness of the segment and steel, particularly suitable for these applications, available in different diameters and thickness between 6 and 20 mm. The standard flange allows mounting of multiple cutters up to 20mm of thickness.
From the tilting tank with a capacity of 30 liters – which is strategically settled to grant equilibrium – water for the cooling of the blade goes directly in the flange and optimize its consumption.
Summing up: 5 reasons to choose SEAFLOOR 501
- More and more companies and users ask to their distributors cutting solutions for the laying of pipes and cables for the optical fiber.
- The increasing diffusion of the optical fiber requires new machines that allow the optimization of costs and time for the job. This simple solution gives the company the possibility to acquire more contracts.
- SEAFLOOR 501 is the only floor saw with 13 CV that grants cuts in one stroke up to 20 mm thickness and up to 175mm depth.
- The filling material required is 1/5 compared to the one needed with a normal small excavator.
- The weight of 105kg allows transport on every type of van. Big trucks or cranes are not necessary.